When viewing a shipment, the default main screen displays a map. If you don’t see the map, click the “Status” tab to return to the main map screen.
Basic Map Controls:
- Use your mouse to drag the map to view different locations.
- To zoom in and out, click the + and - buttons on the top left corner of the map.
- Toggle between Map (default) and Satellite image with the layers icon in the bottom-left corner.
These additional functions are available by clicking the three breadcrumbs in the top-right of the map:
- Show Directional Arrows: draw arrows in the direction of travel
- Show Additional Accuracy Information: see GPS, Cellular, Wi-Fi, Vessel points (special feature)
Understanding the Map Points
The Shipment’s route is represented by a line connecting several color-coded points.
- A blue pulsing point indicates the current location
- A blue point indicates the currently selected data point
- A green point indicates origin location (for shipments only)
- A red point indicates the final location between a defined data range
The three breadcrumb dots in the upper right corner may allow selecting additional accuracy information:
- See GPS points: shows high-accuracy outdoor GPS location points in Blue
- See Cellular points: shows low-accuracy Cellular location points in Green
- See Wi-Fi points: shows high-accuracy urban Wi-Fi location points in Orange
- See Composite Points: shows high accuracy location combining Wi-Fi and Cellular location points in Purple
- Show Vessel points: shows information based on Vessel ID (MMSI) in Grey
This is a premium feature available when logged in; it is not visible when using a Shared Shipment link.